An Update from Celltex Therapeutics Regarding COVID-19
We have been closely monitoring the guidelines set forth from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) in response to COVID-19. The safety and health of our team, clients and community is extremely important to us and because of this, we are taking proper precautions in our corporate office and lab environment.
Celltex has been taking extra safety measures in the lab to ensure all staff and operations are adhering to top safety standards. The following precautions in our lab have been implemented:
- All incoming supplies are being thoroughly disinfected before entering the workplace.
- All supplies and materials have been ordered to keep the lab fully operations.
- We are continuing to adhere to cGMP guidelines that are already in place to eliminate the spread of contaminants (including COVID-19).
- Our lab technicians complete a deep-clean of the lab on a daily basis.
- A COVID-19 screening test has been added to every blood test panel completed with LabCorp. If the test is positive, the sample is not allowed to enter our facilities.
More Recent News
Celltex Therapeutics Receives Another FDA Approval: Phase II Clinical Trial Using Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) as a Prophylactic Against COVID-19Read More
Rick Perry Discusses Celltex’s COVID-19 Clinical Trials on Fox News TV
Former U.S. Secretary of Energy and former Governor of Texas, Rick Perry, was on Fox News TV discussing Celltex’s COVID-19 ongoing clinical trials and the ingenuity that will deliver a victory over this virus.Read More