At Hospital Galenia, a team of experienced administering physicians will be with you every step of the way. You can rest assured that you are in good hands throughout the entire course of your therapy.
Ana Herrera J. Camarillo, M.D.
- Graduate – Instituto Politecnico Nacional, Mexico City, D.F.
- Research Assistant Level C CINVESTAV at the National Institute of Pediatrics, Clinical Pharmacology Unit
- Instructor for Children’s rooms of DIF Cancun, Quintana Roo
- Training in cosmetic skin rejuvenation treatments and skin conditions
- Certified basic and advanced support for the American Heart Association
- Currently physician at Hospital Galenia in Medical Emergency and other Hospital Areas as well as treating physician in dermal and intravenous therapies for Stem Cells Cancun, a subsidiary of Celltex Therapeutics Corporation
Gabriel Jesus Salazar Estrella, M.D.
Surgeon, Emergency Medicine
- Bachelor of Medicine – Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan, Merida, Mexico
- Specialization in Medical – Surgical Emergencies, Instituto Politecnico Nacional, School of Medicine, Mexico City, D.F.
- Professor – Resident Doctors of Medical – Surgical Emergencies Specialty
- Thesis: Specialty Casualties, Universidad Autonoma de Puebla and Quintana Roo
- Instructor of basic and advanced cardiovascular support for The American Heart Association (BLS / ACLS)
- Certified by the Mexican Board of Emergency Medicine AC 2012
- Active member of the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association 2014
- Treating physician for intravenous, intradermal, scalp, and intra lymph Stem Cell therapies and consulting physician for other stem cell therapies at Hospital Galenia for Stem Cells Cancun, a subsidiary of Celltex Therapeutics Corporation
José Félix Robles Bustamante, M.D.
Medical Surgeon and Anesthesiologist
- Graduate of Universidad Autónoma de Mexico – IMSS National Medical Center
- Pediatric Anesthesia – Children’s Hospital “Rodolfo Nieto Padrón” Villahermosa, Tabasco
- Chief Operating Room Hospital Galenia 2008 – 2011
- Chief of Anesthesia Hospital Galenia 2008 – 2011
- Medical Assistant in Galenia Hospital 2008 – 2011
- Anesthetic Assistance Hemodynamics Hospital Galenia
- Member of the Mexican Federation of Anesthesiology
- Member of the Society of Anesthesiology, Quintana Roo
- Participating in the Project Kidney Transplant Team
- Treating physician of Intrathecal procedures and anesthesiologist for stem cell patients at Hospital Galenia for Stem Cells Cancun, a subsidiary of Celltex Therapeutics Corporation
Ing. Jose Maria Martinez Oceguera
M.S. – Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
- Graduate Institute of Chemical Research – UMSNH CONAC and T System and ITTG
- Specialized in Growth, Separation and Detection of Cancer Stem Cell, European Cancer Stem Cell Research Institute, Cardiff, UK
- Specialized in Mothers Progenitor Cells derived from adipose tissue and Hematopoietic (UNAM National Academy of Medicine)
- Implementation of Real Time PCR at Research Center of West IMSS-CIBO. Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Implementation of Flow Cytometry for the detection of pathogens by DNA and RNA at Hospital Galenia
- Regional Research Center, Dr. Hideyo Noguchi, Merida, Yucatan
- Stem Cell Biologist / Lab Manager – Stem Cells Cancun, a subsidiary of Celltex Therapeutics Corporation
Raul Enrique Avila Euán, M.D.
- Graduate – Universidad Autónoma de Yucatán
- Specializing in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology
Sports Medicine, National Institute of Orthopedics
- Member of the Mexican Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology AC
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon (AAOS)
- Member, Latin American Society of Arthroscopy and Sports (SLARD)
- Treating physician at Hospital Galenia of intra-articular injections and other skeletal muscle pathology stem cell therapy for Stem Cells Cancun, a subsidiary of Celltex Therapeutics Corporation
Raul Lopez-Serna, M.D.
- Bachelor degree, CEMUAA in Aguascalientes, Mexico
- MD – Autonomous University, Aguascalientes, Mexico
- Postgraduate Training – National Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Mexico City
- Residency – Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
- Head of Neurosurgery – Amerimed Hospital, Cancun, Mexico
- CEO – Cancun Neurological Center, Mexico
- Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery – Galenia Hospital, Victoria Medical, Playamed Cancun and Costamed Playa Del Carmen
- University Professor of Neurology – Universidad Anahuac Cancun & Universidad de Quintana Roo
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, European Pediatric Orthopedic Society
- Member, Mexican Society of Neurological Surgery
- Alumni Association of the National Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery Mexico
- Member, Mexican Society of Neurology and Psychiatry
- Currently, treating physician at Hospital Galenia for intra spinal disc stem cell therapies for Stem Cells Cancun, a subsidiary of Celltex Therapeutics Corporation.