JOIN OUR TEAM
Revenue generation and relationship management for Celltex clients, new and existing.
- Manage incoming leads assigned on rotation by AVP in accordance with department procedures and company standards.
- Respond to information requests from incoming leads and existing clients in a timely manner and in accordance with department procedures and company standards.
- Facilitate the exchange of information by phone and email to answer questions, provide company materials and evaluate one’s candidacy as a potential Celltex client.
- Collaborate with other team/company members as needed to assist leads and service clients.
- Enter and process lead and client information in CRM database (Salesforce).
- Collect payments for stem cell banking and stem cell orders and process through CRM.
- Build and cultivate relationships with leads and clients to ensure continued customer satisfaction and positive company reputation.
- Assist VP of Client Services and AVP of Client Services with administrative work, business development projects and other miscellaneous duties as needed or requested.
- Assist with Celltex presentations, meetings and other events outside of regular work hours as needed.
- Professional, dependable, punctual and mature
- Empathetic, patient and good listener
- Proactive problem solver, self-starter and team player
- Strong verbal and written communication; excellent interpersonal skills; articulate
- Strong leadership and time-management skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree REQUIRED; preferred majors include, but are not limited to: Business Administration, Business Management, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare Administration and/or Health-Related.
REPORTS TO: Assistant Vice President of Client Services
DEPARTMENT: Client Services
Celltex Therapeutics Corporation is a U.S. Equal Opportunity Employer.