Free Informational Webinar
Virtual Online Webinar
Celltex Therapeutics, a Houston, Texas-based biotechnology company and a pioneer in Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSC) technology, will host a virtual online webinar on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 11:00 am CDT.
There’s a 50-50 chance that you will develop osteoarthritis (OA) at some point in your life. Those that already have this frustrating joint condition know how it can significantly hamper daily activity and mobility.
Osteoarthritis treatments to date have focused on managing the pain and inflammation, but continuous use of steroids and NSAIDs can be detrimental to your health over time. Stem cells provide a new promising, more natural alternative to not only managing the symptoms but addressing the root cause.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
• How stem cells can repair tissue and reduce pain & inflammation
• The benefits of fat-derived stem cells over bone marrow
• How Celltex is setting the standard in clinical stem cell technology
Special guests for this webinar:
• Dr. Stanley Jones, our Chief Medical Officer who saw relief from arthritis with his own stem cells
• Celltex client who successfully avoided rotator cuff surgery and saw a significant reduction in pain
• Celltex client who used his stem cells to recover from knee replacement surgeryMore Info RSVP Today
Thursday May 20, 2021
11:00 am - 11:30 am
This seminar will be hosted virtually via Zoom.
As the premier provider of adult, autologous mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) technology, Celltex has helped countless clients improve their quality of life and hopes to bring this life-changing technology to more people in need.
Celltex does what no one else can: isolate, cryopreserve and grow hundreds of millions of one’s own genetically stable MSCs for therapeutic use from a simple one-time adipose tissue extraction in its FDA-registered lab in Houston, Texas.
Our webinar is organized to give you in-depth information about banking your own MSCs, therapy and traveling to Cancun. A Celltex Client Coordinator will be available to answer any questions.
There is no cost to attend the webinars, but attendance is limited.