Discover the healing power of your own stem cells®.
The stem cells contained within your body have the ability to do incredible things, and the world is starting to take notice. In Texas alone, over one billion dollars is being spent on research to discover ways that stem cell therapy can be used for a range of vascular, auto-immune, and degenerative conditions, such as Osteoarthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, and more.
What can Mesenchymal Stem Cells do?
Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) are found in every single human being, and they have the power to transform into many types of cells your body needs, helping regenerate tissue and restore health.
What illnesses or diseases can they be used for?
Physicians use adult MSC stem cell therapy for autoimmune, vascular, and degenerative conditions. This type of therapy is also being used successfully in situations where conventional treatments have not been effective. Physicians and researchers throughout the world have published peer-reviewed results that are exciting and promising. The medical community continues to learn and share how stem cell therapy can benefit humanity today and tomorrow.
Stem cells can be used to improve your quality of life and as therapy for a range of conditions, such as:
- Vascular Disease Overview
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease, including Critical Limb Ischemia
Your stem cells are as unique as your fingerprints, and the Celltex process ensures the integrity and uniformity of your cells in quantities never before possible and in the quantities needed for therapeutic applications, all from one small sample of your fat tissue. Other stem cell banking companies require large tissue samples or multiple samples, painful bone marrow extractions, or the use of donor cells to provide the desired quantity for therapy. Because we only use cells that come from your body, the risks of allergic reactions and rejection are eliminated.
If you have decided to begin stem cell therapy with us, you will need to officially enroll. You can do this with a Celltex representative over the phone or online. Your cost at enrollment will total $6,500 – this includes qualifying blood tests, extraction, processing, and storage of your cells for one year. Once blood tests are complete, an extraction appointment will be scheduled with a qualified physician.
You will receive your stem cells in one of two ways – intravenously or via local injection. The cost of one mesenchymal stem cell therapy starts at around $4,000 and can range up to $13,000, depending on the therapy recommended. After therapy is completed, most patients can resume their normal activities.
- ALS and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Vascular Disease and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Cardiovascular Disease and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- COPD and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Osteoarthritis and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Client Testimonials
- Client Testimonials & Reviews
- Articles & Papers
- Degenerative Conditions and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Autoimmune Conditions and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Type 1 Diabetes and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Arthritis and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Alzheimer’s and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Lupus and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Renal Failure and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Pulmonary Fibrosis and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy
- Parkinson’s Disease and Celltex Stem Cell Therapy