The Celltex New Year, New You Contest (“Contest”) will begin on January 8, 2018 and end on January 31, 2018 (“Contest Period”). The Contest is sponsored by Celltex Therapeutics Corporation (“Sponsor”) and is administered by Love Advertising (“Administrator”). The Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to extend or shorten the Contest Period at their sole discretion. This Contest will be conducted exclusively online with entry via Facebook (http://woobox.com/w5o5zp). One (1) grand prize winner, selected at the sole discretion of the Contest Judges and based on criteria of their choosing, will be awarded a gift certificate redeemable for Celltex banking and therapy services with an estimated retail value of $20,000 USD.
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of the contiguous 48 states of the USA, who are 18 years of age or older, who hold a valid US passport that permits international travel for at least one year from the end of the Contest Period, and who are not clients of Celltex at the time of Contest registration, may participate in this Contest. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii, as well as American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and other US territories, are not eligible.
To participate in the Contest, participants must do the following:
- Submit a true and factual story about themselves or a family member that suggests a reason (or reasons) that the person in question deserves or would benefit from stem cell banking and therapy. Submissions should include a brief history of the individual’s medical condition and other treatments they may have tried or completed.
- Parents or legal guardians of minors may nominate those children under their care or guardianship. Minors who are under the age of three at the time of the Contest submission are not eligible.
- Contestants must submit their entries at the Celltex New Year, New You Contest Facebook page (link) before the end of the Contest Period.
- One entry per person per household will be allowed during the Contest Period.
- By uploading a submission and entering this Contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the Official Contest rules, and affirms that they are authorized to, and have the right to, submit the content, family and medical histories that will accompany their entry.
- Submitted entries must be “family friendly” and appropriate for all audiences in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, Administrator and Contest Judges.
- Entries may not be patently offensive, illegal, pornographic, profane or obscene, or similarly inappropriate in the judgment of the Sponsor, Administrator and/or Contest Judges.
- Submissions may not infringe upon any rights of any third party including without limitation, copyright, trademark and right of publicity or privacy.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the Facebook account at the time the entry was made.
- The Contest is open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 states of the USA, who are 18 years of age or older, who hold a valid US passport that permits international travel for at least one year from the end of the Contest Period, and who are not clients of Celltex at the time of Contest registration. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii, as well as American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and other US territories, are not eligible.
- Employees of Celltex Therapeutics Corporation, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in or win this Contest.
- Contestants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- The grand prize is a gift certificate redeemable for Celltex banking and therapy services with an estimated retail value of $20,000 USD.
- The transfer of the grand prize to a qualified, eligible third party is permitted, subject to the conditions and requirements of the Contest Rules and with the approval of the Sponsor. The grand prize may not be redeemed for cash, except as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- On or about February 28, 2018, the grand prize winner will selected by a panel of Contest Judges based on compliance with entry guidelines and additional criteria chosen by the Contest Judges.
- The grand prize winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger, and/or by e-mail or phone if that information has been provided by the entrant with their submission. The announcement will also be posted on the Celltex New Year, New You Contest Facebook page at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- If, following thirty (30) days from the selection date, documented attempts by the Administrator and/or the Sponsor to contact the winner are unsuccessful, or if the winner is determined to be ineligible by the Administrator or the Judges, or fails to claim the prize, a second winner will be selected in the manner prescribed by the Contest Rules.
- Once notification of the grand prize winner has been confirmed, he/she must sign an affidavit of eligibility, a waiver of liability and a publicity release, all of which will be provided by the Administrator. The grand prize winner must further consent to the release of all relevant medical records to Celltex Therapeutic Corporation and complete the necessary medical testing to determine their eligibility for stem cell banking and therapy. Additionally, the winner must complete a Celltex client services agreement prior to redemption of the grand prize gift certificate. If, after thirty (30) days of notification, the grand prize winner does not execute the required waiver and releases, or comply with the request for medical records, or does not execute the Celltex client services agreement as required, or is ruled ineligible or deemed to be an ineligible candidate, or fails to designate an alternative recipient to which his/her prize will be transferred, a second winner be declared, subject to the same conditions.
- All decisions made by the Sponsor, Administrator or Contest Judges regarding any aspect of this Contest are final.
- The grand prize winner is responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize and will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes. A copy of said form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The Contest is void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
- By participating in the Contest, all participants agree to the use of their name, voice, likeness and the contents of their entry submission in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Contest Rules and to abide by the decisions of the Sponsor, Administrator and Judges which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
- The Sponsor, Administrator and Judges retain the right to disqualify any Contestant if all Contest rules are not followed.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Celltex Therapeutic Corporation has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality or fitness as a remedy or treatment for any general or specific medical purpose.
- By accepting the prize, winner agrees to hold the Sponsor, its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the awarding and delivery of the grand prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or through the completion of any examinations, tests, treatments, or procedures or use of medications associated with the fulfillment of the prize
- Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Contest Rules.
- Celltex Therapeutics Corporation and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue an internet or Facebook registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer or device arising from or relating to participation in this Contest. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, the Sponsor and Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, illegible, incorrectly posted or incomplete Contest entries. Entry data that has been tampered with or altered is void.
- The Sponsor and Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Contest, including but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting of these Contest Rules, the selection and announcement of the grand prize winner, or fulfillment of the grand prize.
- This Contest is not in any way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding this Contest should be directed to the Sponsor or the Administrator and not to Facebook.
- If for any reason, the Contest is determined to be incapable of execution as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond the Sponsor’s or Administrator’s control which, in the sole opinion of Celltex Therapeutics Corporation, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor and the Administrator reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at their sole discretion.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Questions about the Contest may be directed to Info@CelltexBank.com or via USPS or expedited mail to Celltex Therapeutics, 2401 Fountainview, Suite 416, Houston, Texas 77057, to the attention of the “New You” Contest Administrator.